Summit Times

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Low Budget Vacation

Want to take a vacation? Low budget prevents it? No time? All these dilemmas can be solved.

We live in an area where everyone can reach out and feel they had a vacation inexpensively.






I met some friends for lunch at the Finz Restaurant located in Salem at Pickering Wharf. We were seated on the outside deck. The boats were docked, the weather was warm and sunny.

I felt like I was on vacation as I enjoyed the delicious food and interesting conversation.

It is all about attitude that uplifted my spirits. Get out, enjoy our location and just be grateful for our beautiful scenery here on the North Shore and enjoy the seasons. I came home rejuvenated like I had been on vacation and you can do the same.

Nanci

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home